Win a 12oz Ecoffee Cup!
We’re giving away 150 Ecoffee Cups to celebrate the first anniversary of Boston Tea Party’s 100% ban on single-use cups. Together, we’ve diverted a massive 150,000 cups from landfill.
For your chance to win, head to one or more of our social channels, follow us, and tell us in the comments/thread why you want to #choosetoreuse.
The promoter of this competition is Ecoffee Cup:
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Employees or families of Ecoffee Cup, Boston Tea Party, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be eligible to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Competition opens at 12:00, Saturday 1 Jun and closes at 12:00 Saturday 8 June. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Ecoffee Cup will select 150 winners with the best responses from across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Winners will be notified via tagged posts by Fri 14 June.
- If any winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of being notified of winning, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ecoffee Cup shall be entitled to select another winner
- Winners’ contact details will be shared with Ecoffee Cup to enable the company to coordinate delivery of prizes.
- Prize description: 150 x 12oz Ecoffee Cup (one cup per winner). Design selected at random.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and content in any Ecoffee Cup publicity material/social media.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- No refunds, exchanges or returns unless products are damaged.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.